Medical Supply Pharmaceutical Raw Material Plant Extract Glutathione
|FOB Price:||US $1 / g|
|Min. Order:||10 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 g||US $1/ g|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS 70-18-8
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS: 70-18-8
- Mf: C10h17n3o6s
- MP: 182-192ºC
- Fp: 411.272°c
- Appearance: White Powder
- Transport Package: Foil Bag or as Your Required
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Glutathione
- Einecs: 200-725-4
- MW: 307.3235
- Bp: 756.427°c at 760 Mmhg
- Density: 1.441g/cm3
- Trademark: Saichuang
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 3001200010
|BP||756.427°C at 760 mmHg|
Glutathione, or GSH, is found in every cell in the body and is also available as a supplement. Glutathione, is a naturally occurring protein that protects every cell, tissue, and organ from toxic free radicals and diseases. The supplement contains three amino acids: glycine, glutamate (glutamic acid) and cysteine. GSH supplements contain a high concentration of cysteine and have many of the same proteins found in breast milk which enhances immune system function.
Glutathione can help repair damaged cells caused by stress, radiation, pollution, infection and a host of other ailments. Throughout the stages of aging, cells begin to lose their ability to repair themselves and produce strong antioxidants. Benefiting your body with glutathione supplements increases levels of this naturally occurring antioxidant.
There are many benefits to supplementing your diet with glutathione such as being used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome, some lung diseases, boost the immune system and has been used to treat HIV/AIDS and some cancers. Eating a healthy diet, high in fresh fruits and vegetables, allows enough glutathione to supplement the daily allowance of GSH. However, eating a poor diet, glutathione levels may be low and extra supplementation may be needed.
Glutathione As An Antioxidant
While vitamins C and E are the most well-known antioxidant supplements, because they neutralize free radicals, glutathione has the added benefit of being a powerful antioxidant because glutathione exists within the cell. Glutathione is found in every type of cell, including cells in the immune system. Glutathione helps to fight against disease, which is why proponents of the supplement suggest it works against cancer and other diseases.
Glutathione levels directly affect liver function and health. Illustrated by the effects of an acetaminophen overdose which causes a severe depletion in GSH levels and shuts down the liver. The current clinical treatment for an acetaminophen overdose is N-acetylcysteine, a glutathione precursor that can replenish cellular GSH levels and help return liver function. This is not only beneficial for acetaminophen poisoning, but in drug toxicity as a whole.
Increasing glutathione levels helps detoxify the body and reduce the stress on the liver. This can help prevent chronic inflammation of the liver which can lead to fatty liver disease and cirrhosis of the liver.
Recommended Dosages of Glutathione
Research completed by the Physicians' Desktop Reference suggests that taking glutathione orally does not work as well as taking the supplement through injection. Since this poses a host of problems, some doctors believe that taking the precursor molecules to glutathione, such as cysteine, is the best way to get the antioxidant in your system. The Physicians' Desktop Reference recommends dosages of 10 to 20 grams a day of a cysteine molecule supplement is beneficial for good health and great immune system function. Patients who are ill with cancer or HIV/AIDS, should increase their intake to 30 to 40 grams per day. Checking further with a physician before taking the supplement will help to ensure safety.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(EMS,TNT,DHL,FedEx) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
Hot Selling APIs
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|1,3-Dimethylpentylamine HCL(DMAA)||CAS 13803-74-2|
|4-Aminophenyl-1-Phenethylpiperidine (4-ANPP)||CAS 21409-26-7|
|Benzyl Benzoate||CAS 120-51-4|
|Clobetasol Propionate||CAS 25122-46-7|
|DXM(Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide)||CAS 6700-34-1|
|Ethyl Oleate||CAS 111-62-6|
|Grape Seed Oil||CAS 85594-37-2|
|Levamisole HCL||CAS 16595-80-5|
|Methylamine HCL||CAS 593-51-1|
|Methylammonium Chloride||CAS 593-51-1|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose||CAS 9004-34-6|
|Naphazoline HCL||CAS 550-99-2|
|Procaine HCl||CAS 51-05-8|
|Tetracaine HCL||CAS 136-47-0|
|Tranexamic Acid||CAS 1197-18-8|