Nutritional Supplements CAS: 68-19-9 Vitamin B12/Cyanocobalamin for Preventing Anemia
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.78|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 68-19-9
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No: 113-79-1
- Appearance: White Powder
- Molecular Formula: C46h65n15o12s2
- Trademark: yuancheng
- Specification: USD standard
- HS Code: 3001200010
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: HSE, ISO 9001, USP
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Argipressin, Avp
- Einecs: 204-035-4
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecular Weight: 1637.88
- Transport Package: Well Package
- Origin: Hubei, China
Product Name:Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin that has a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and the formation of red blood cells. It is one of eight B vitamins. It is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis, fatty acid and amino acid metabolism.No fungi, plants, nor animals (including humans) are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes needed for its synthesis. Proved sources of B12 are animal products (meat, fish, dairy products) and supplements. Some research states that certain non-animal products possibly can be a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. B12 is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through a bacterial fermentation-synthesis. This synthetic B12 is used to fortify foods and sold as a dietary supplement.
Just as the name suggests, vitamin B12 is a vitamin. It is obtained from foods like fish, meat and dairy foods, and is extremely valuable to athletes and bodybuilders alike. B12 can also be manufactured in labs. Injecting vitamin B12 into the body can treat Vitamin B12 deficiency in athletes, everyday people, and in many cases, women who struggle with B12 depletion as they engage in serious exercise or bodybuilding. For serious sports competitors, including those who engage in competitive weight lifting, mixed martial arts, and other physically demanding athletics, B12 is essential to muscle healing and brings many other benefits to the table.
Vitamin B12 fights off asthma in children and also helps many older people whose minds are slowing down to recover waning brain function brought on by Alzheimer's and senility caused by other conditions. For young children with asthma, a weekly injection of vitamin B12 improves the often times massive symptoms of this ailment that can cause shortness of breath, Using B12 in these scenarios can lessen the need for a daily asthma medication or rescue inhaler.
Vitamin B12 injections has been said to help in weight loss for the average person as well as competitive athletes and bodybuilders. Although there is really no concrete proof that vitamin B12 injections help with in weight loss, anecdotal evidence suggests it certainly aids in the absorption process of other substances that do. Many weight loss centers offer B12 vitamin injections as a component of their weight loss plan. Those that have received vitamin B12 injections say that it provides extra energy and boosts their metabolic rate, which aids in losing surplus fat regardless of their other lifestyle choices, and whether or not they are competitive athletes or simply engage in routine exercise.
Athletes take vitamin B12 injection for the same energy boost and for better performance and also to aid in recovery from exercise sessions, for a mood boost, for concentration, and as a way to boost the immune system.
Vitamin B-12 and Bodybuilding
Vitamin B-12 assists in metabolizing protein and fat. As a bodybuilder, you need the amino acids from the protein metabolism to repair and build your muscles and the fat as a source of energy. B-12 is also essential for the production of red blood cells, which are necessary for delivering oxygen to those muscles. This nutrient also supports healthy neurological function, which is needed for muscle control.
How Much You Need
the United States do not have a difficult time meeting their daily vitamin B-12 needs, according to the Office of Dietary Supplements. The recommended dietary allowance for vitamin B-12 is 2.4 micrograms a day. Your body does not store B-12, and it has a low level of toxicity. However, if you're not deficient, taking more vitamin B-12 than is recommended will not improve your energy or your workouts.
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.