Grape Seed Oil for Cooking Cosmetics and Dissolved Steroid
|FOB Price:||US $1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||10 grams|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 grams||US $1/ gram|
|Transport Package:||Well Pachaged|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union, bank transfer,visa|
- Model NO.: 85594-37-2
- Einecs No: 287-896-9
- Purity: 99%
- Grade: Natural Plant Extract; Flavors & Fragrances
- Specification: grape seed oil usp
- HS Code: 3301299999
- Model No.: 85594-37-2
- MW: 428.65
- Linoleic Acid (%): 70 ~ 76
- Trademark: Saichuang
- Origin: Wuhan, China
Grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes, typically wine grapes.
Alias: Vitis vinifera
Model NO.: 85594-37-2
Einecs No.: 287-896-9
Appearance: Pale Yellow Liquid
Refractive Power: 1.470-1.475
Relative Density (20 ) 0.915 ~ 0.925
Refractive index (20 ) 1.4700 ~ 1.4750
Linoleic acid (%) 70 ~ 76
Grade: Natural Plant Extract; Flavors & Fragrances
Storage: The oil should be stored at a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: The shelf life of the oil is two years if unopened in the original package. Once opened the oil should be
Blanketed under nitrogen and used within six months.
HS Code: 3001200010
Production Capacity: 500 Tons/Month
CPE grape seed oil is widely applied in food, nutritional supplement, and food additives, cosmetic raw material as well as medical intermediate.
Can be used as an ingredient in salad dressings and mayonnaise and as a base for oil infusions of garlic, rosemary, or other herbs or spices. It is also excellent for use in baked goods, pancakes, and waffle.
Resist free radical prevent the precipitation of Melanin and aging.
Potential medicinal benefits
1. Provide protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
2. Grape seed oil can boost the health of the heart and the cardiovascular system by lowering the level of bad LDL cholesterol.
3. Help to improve circulation and alleviate conditions like, varicose veins, spider veins and hemorrhoids.
4. Grape seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties, for which it can provide relief against pain and swelling caused by arthritis.
5. Preventing colon, prostate, stomach, breast and lung cancer cells. Antioxidants found in grapeseed extract, help in preventing cancer.
6. Grape seed oil can also prove beneficial in conditions like, asthma, allergies, acne and dermatitis.
7. Helps in keeping arteries clear.
8. Preventing any cell membrane related injuries
Products you may interest: