High Purity Peptide Exenatide Acetate on Sale
|FOB Price:||US $1 / mg|
|Min. Order:||200 mg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 mg||US $1/ mg|
|Production Capacity:||50kg/Month Exenatide Acetate (Exendin-4)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: 141758-74-9
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Synonyms: Exendin-4
- CAS: 141758-74-9
- MW: 4186.66
- Single Impurity: 1.0%Max
- Trademark: Yuancheng Saichuang
- Specification: 99% Exenatide Acetate (Exendin-4)
- HS Code: 29153900
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Name: Exenatide Acetate
- Other Name: Exenatide Acetate Steroids
- Mf: C184h282n50o60 S
- Appearance: White Powder
- Usage: Facilitate Glucose Control
- Transport Package: 10mg/Vial Exenatide Acetate (Exendin-4)
- Origin: China
Exenatide Acetate Specifications:
Molecular Weight: 4186.66
Purity (HPLC): 98.0%min.
Appearance: White powder
Single Impurity(HPLC): 1.0%max
Amino Acid Composition: ± 10% of theoretical
Content(N%): ≥ 80.0%
Water Content(Karl Fischer): ≤ 10.0%
Acetate Content(HPIC): ≤ 12.0%
Mass Balance: 95.0~105.0%
Exenatide Acetate Applications:
Exenatide is believed to facilitate glucose control in at least five ways:
1. Exenatide has a subtle yet prolonged effect to reduce appetite, promote satiety via hypothalamic receptors.
2. Exenatide also suppresses pancreatic release of glucagon, which prevents hyperglycemia (high blood sugar levels).
3. Exenatide helps slow down gastric emptying and thus decreases the rate at which meal-derived glucose appears in the bloodstream.
4. Exenatide augments pancreas response and more appropriate amount of insulin that helps lower the rise in blood sugar from eating.
5. Exenatide reduces liver fat content. Fat accumulation in the liver or nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is strongly related with several metabolic disorders.
Exenatide Acetate Descriptions:
Exenatide, an incretin mimic peptide comprised of 39 amino acid residue, is a new antidiabetic drug approved by FDA in 2005 for the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2.
The main physiological functions are followings:
1. Promote insulin excretion in glucose-dependence manner, restoration of glucose sensitivity to the islets, inhibition of apoptosis of existing cells and increase the number of β Cells, inhibition of gastric emptying leads to decreased food intake and reduced body weight.
2. The exenatide therapy has the following advantages to compare with insulin therapy: No hypoglycemia effect, reducing body weight, improving insulin resistance, promoting islets cell function of patients.
Exenatide Acetate Indications:
1. Rich experiences.
Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on,and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had established a long friendly relations
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Dis.creet package
The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
|Hexarelin||Cas No. : 140703-51-1|
|Leuprolide||Cas No. : 53714-56-0|
|Lysipressin Acetate||Cas No. : 50-57-7|
|Melanotan-II (MT-II)||Cas No. : 121062-08-6|
|Nesiritide Acetate (BNP-32)||Cas No. : 114471-18-0|
|Octreotide Acetate||Cas No. : 83150-76-9|
|GRF(human)Acetate||Cas No. : 83930-13-6|
|Oxytocin Acetate||Cas No. : 50-56-6|
|Ornipressin Acetate||Cas No. : 3397-23-7|
|Pramlintide Acetate||Cas No. : 196078-30-5|
|Splenopentin Acetate||Cas No. : 105184-37-0|
|Secretin Acetate||Cas No. : 17034-35-4|
|Sermorelin Acetate||Cas No. : 86168-78-7|
|Somatostatin Acetate||Cas No. : 38916-34-6|
|Teriparatide Acetate||Cas No. : 52232-67-4|
|Tetracosactide Acetate||Cas No. : 16960-16-0|
|Vapreotide Acetate||Cas No. : 103222-11-3|
|Terlipressin Acetate||Cas No. : 14636-12-5|
|Thymosin α1 Acetate||Cas No. : 62304-98-7|
|Thymosin β4 Acetate||Cas No. : 77591-33-4|
|Triptorelin Acetate||Cas No. : 57773-63-4|
|Ziconotide Acetate||Cas No. : 107452-89-1|