Pharmaceutical Raw Material Anti-Inflammatory Agent Aspirin
|FOB Price:||US $1 / g|
|Min. Order:||10 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 g||US $1/ g|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS 50-78-2
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Alias: Acenterine, Acetard, Acetophen, Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Einecs: 200-064-1
- MW: 180.16
- Usage: Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
- Bp: 321.4 DEC.at 760mmhg
- Transport Package: Foil Bag or as Your Required
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Aspirin
- CAS: 50-78-2
- Mf: C9h8o4
- Appearance: White Powder
- MP: 136-140 DEC.
- Trademark: Saichuang
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2932999099
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
|Melting Point||136-140 dec.|
|BP||321.4 dec. at 760mmHg|
Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), is a medication, often used to treat pain, fever, and inflammation.Aspirin is also used long-term, at low doses, to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clot formation in people at high risk of developing blood clots. Low doses of aspirin may be given immediately after a heart attack to prevent clotting and reduce the risk of another heart attack or the death of heart tissue.Aspirin may be effective at preventing certain types of cancer, particularly colorectal cancer.
Aspirin is used in the treatment of a number of conditions, including fever, pain, rheumatic fever, and inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, pericarditis, and Kawasaki disease.Lower doses of aspirin have also shown to reduce the risk of death from a heart attack, or the risk of stroke in some circumstances.There is some evidence that aspirin is effective at preventing colorectal cancer, though the mechanisms of this effect are unclear.
1. Analgesic and antipyretic
2. Diminishing inflammation, rheumatism
5. Skin and mucous membrane lymph node syndrome
6. Prevention of digestive tract tumors
The main side effects of aspirin are gastric ulcers, stomach bleeding, and ringing in the ears, especially with higher doses. While daily aspirin can help prevent a clot-related stroke, it may increase risk of a bleeding stroke (hemorrhagic stroke).In children and adolescents, aspirin is not recommended for flu-like symptoms or viral illnesses, because of the risk of Reye's syndrome.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(EMS,TNT,DHL,FedEx) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
Hot Selling APIs
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|1,3-Dimethylpentylamine HCL(DMAA)||CAS 13803-74-2|
|4-Aminophenyl-1-Phenethylpiperidine (4-ANPP)||CAS 21409-26-7|
|Benzyl Benzoate||CAS 120-51-4|
|Clobetasol Propionate||CAS 25122-46-7|
|DXM(Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide)||CAS 6700-34-1|
|Ethyl Oleate||CAS 111-62-6|
|Grape Seed Oil||CAS 85594-37-2|
|Levamisole HCL||CAS 16595-80-5|
|Methylamine HCL||CAS 593-51-1|
|Methylammonium Chloride||CAS 593-51-1|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose||CAS 9004-34-6|
|Naphazoline HCL||CAS 550-99-2|
|Procaine HCl||CAS 51-05-8|
|Tetracaine HCL||CAS 136-47-0|
|Tranexamic Acid||CAS 1197-18-8|